Weed Pro Territory Manager
Weed Pro seeks an experienced lawn technician who's great with customers, super with diagnosing issues, and has the yearning to grow and learn, for this is year-round position. No winter lay-offs! In the spring, the majority of time is spent running and following up on estimates. No door-to-door or cold calling – these estimates are brought in by our marketing campaigns. As the season continues, the position becomes more of a diagnostic, customer service, route manager role. During the winter, the territory managers contact the customers in their territory to discuss next season’s program and obtain feedback from the current season.
- Run and close estimates
- Diagnostic service calls
- Selling curative treatments (i.e. fungicides, grub control)
- Performing some curative treatments on site
- Lawn inspections (reporting back to mgmt effectiveness of products and applicators)
- Providing excellent customer service
- Generating extra leads in-season by referrals from existing customers
- Educating the customers on the lawn care partnership, proper care of their lawn and landscape, etc.
- Handling customer complaints with professionalism, care, and urgency
- Work with applicators to improve procedures and efficiency
- Proper application techniques and compliance with ODA standards, rules and regulations.
This position offers competitive salary + commission; a earning potential of $35k+; Medical, prescription, and dental plans; paid vacation and holidays; simple IRA with company matching; many opportunities to learn and grow within the company; and paid training.
Requirements: Must be at least 21 years of age, licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, experienced in lawn care applications and diagnostic services, and possess excellent customer service skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Careers Page