Careers with Weed Pro
Columbus Lawn Technician
Join our exciting and growing organization! Our Columbus Branch is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in servicing the Central Ohio area.
We are an award-winning, locally owned and operated lawn care company. We are committed to quality service and the complete satisfaction of our customers.
This position is responsible for servicing a territory of residential and commercial customers providing professional lawn care applications with a focus on excellent customer service.
- High School graduate
- ODA license required
- Previous lawn care experience is preferred but not required
- Customer service experience is preferred but not required
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of using a computer is required
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License with less than 4 points
- Willing to work in various weather conditions
- Able to work in a fast paced and results oriented environment
Responsiblities will include:
- Upholding a professional image
- Providing high quality customer service and communication
- Diagnosing and communicating agronomic and/or horticultural issues
- Ongoing company provided and ODA training
- Proper adherence to safetly precautions
- Proper application techniques in compliance with ODA rules and company standards
- Proper and accurate paperwork completion
- Proper data entry into computer system
- Maintaining clean and efficient vehicle and equipment
- Vehicle loading
- Shop maintenance
Only quality-minded, honest people need apply. This seasonal position requires a 7am start time, Saturdays as needed, and offers overtime opportunities. Excellent company to work for with medical/dental benefits available, retirement plan, paid vacation and paid holidays (after probationary period).
Please send your resume to Info@Weed-Pro.com and we will keep it in our files for review when positions become available!