You’ve gotten the mailers and you’ve read the blogs. You choose the right lawn care company to help you solve and take care of your Cleveland or Columbus, Ohio lawn this spring and summer. But how do you choose which package will meet your needs, as well as your lawn’s health?
First, what are your needs when it comes to your lawn care? Here are some questions to ask yourself about what you need from your lawn care company:
1. How much time do you want to spend working in your yard? Some folks love to putter and others rather just pay someone to come to their homes and make their lawns and landscapes look good.
Also, it depends on what stage of life you’re in. If you’ve teenagers in the home, you can put them to work mowing your yard. Yet, if you’re an empty nester without any grandchildren, and you love to travel over the summer, you may want a lawn care company to do most of your yard chores.
2. How much money do you want to spend on your property? Again, there are a lot of variables that go into this question. You may be a two-career couple and can afford the most deluxe package for the best lawn care treatments. If you’re a young couple and first-time homeowners, you may want to order from the lawn care provider’s a la carte menu to rejuvenate your lawn and get assistance to fill in thin areas. (Click Here to read an article on how much you should expect to pay)
3. What’s the purpose of your lawn? Do you have a lot of family and friends over for intimate dinners on your patio? Do you have kids that tear up your lawn while playing with their toys? Do you just want a nice, green lawn to be proud of? The answers to these questions determine which lawn care program that you should choose for the end result.
4. What outcome do you want from a lawn care company’s work? Do you want them to fix that vexing problem of no grass growing near those trees? Sometimes, you have a dream or desire for your grass, where you’ve tried everything, and believe it’s time to bring in the experts. (Click here to read an article on common scams lawn care companies use)
5. Now for the big one: What does your lawn say about you? Whether good or bad, the simple truth is that people judge their neighbors by how their properties look. People usually feel more positive toward homeowners who take the time to take care of their lawns. Additionally, your property value increases the more you invest in taking care of your entire property, which includes your lawn and landscapes.
6. What is the state of your grass? The package you choose depends on the state of your grass. If you have thinning grass or too many weeds, you may need some professional assistance getting that lawn back to the way it should be. And the most logical solution would be your local lawn care company who’re experts in your region’s grass and soil needs.
7. What is your belief system? Local lawn care companies are learning to include organic and natural alternatives to traditional lawn care. For example, some companies offer waterless programs. Generally, waterless treatments are applied similar to grass fertilizer applications. They work as humectants, and are made from a form of food grade sugar alcohol and other natural materials making them safe for you, your family, and your pets. These humectants draw free water molecules out of the air like tiny magnets and change them into microscopic droplets that irrigate your grass’s root system for three months. These natural alternatives preserve your local environment as well as may save you money in the long run.
Don't Guess, Do Your Homework With Our Free Guide!
There are a lot of variables involved when it comes to choosing the right lawn care package for your Cleveland or Columbus, Ohio property. That's why the right lawn care company should walk you through step-by-step what you need in a lawn care package. You should also educate yourself on what products you need, and that's why Weed Pro has put together everything you need to know when hiring a lawn service company. Download your free copy by clicking on the button below!