Often, we're asked about the benefits of a lawn care program, and why we think it's important that our customers have one. So I thought that share with you the top 5 reasons you should have a lawn care company provide your lawn with their services.
- Peace of Mind - more than likely, you aren’t familiar with the products used to maintain a lawn. To some people that could be a scary thing. Lawn care companies have certified professionals who are trained to properly use these products.
- No Time - this is the most common reason. You have a job, family, hobbies or other obligations keeping your time occupied. Who has time to maintain a lawn anymore? Hiring a professional lawn care company will allow you to focus your time on the more important things!
- Weed-free lawn/Disease-free lawn - Lawns are living things that sometimes are difficult to manage. It's harder than just throwing fertilizer down. Lawn care companies serve as "lawn physicians," often diagnosing your lawns issues throughout the season, prescribing the right medication to get it healthy.
- Too much money! Spending money trying to keep up with your lawn could be a problem. The truth is that most lawn care companies can save you money. When adding up the services provided, most times the DIY store equivelents are more expensive! People often overlook additional treatments such as weed control and other products that are applied with the fertilizer. Save some money and hire a lawn-care service.
- You want a green, healthy lawn! Who wouldn’t want their lawn to look great!? Want to be the envy of your neighborhood? Have the best looking lawn on the block, everyone would be asking “How did you get your lawn to look so green?!”
Planning Your Lawn Care Season with Weed Pro's Calendar
Ever wonder when is the best time to fertilizer your lawn is? How about knowing when to perform an aeration? Now, you don't have to guess! Weed Pro has put together the Ultimate Lawn Care Calendar for Cleveland and Columbus so you'll know when to perform certain tasks in your lawn! Best part is that it's yours for free, simply by clicking on the button below!
|Shaun Kanary has been a part of the Green Industry for the past 15 years. As the Director of Marketing for Weed Pro Lawn Care, a Cleveland and Columbus Lawn Care Service Provider, Shaun is a regular contributor to the Weed Pro Blog, and other industry magazine and blogs.
Shaun on Google+ Shaun on LinkedIn Shaun on Twitter