As we come down the summer home stretch and welcome the autumn, we are in the middle of your lawn's most difficult days. Drought, disease, and insects are just a few of the many problems your lawn may face during this time, and you need a strong partner to help you make it through these dog days of summer. In this blog article, we'll take a look at the 5 most important things that GREAT lawn care companies should be providing you during these difficult times.
- Free Weed Service Calls - Seems kind of silly, right? You hire a lawn care company to get rid of the weeds, so why do you need free weed service calls? Well, if a lawn care company says that you'll never get weeds again, they're just fibbing. Weeds are resilient little buggers that pop up throughout the year, even in the best manicured lawns. A good lawn care company will tell you to expect weeds here and there, but back it up with a free visit to treat them.
- Free Crabgrass Treatment - Like weeds, crabgrass is resilient and cannot be completely eradicated. Hot-spots near the edges of your driveway are perfect areas for crabgrass to pop up. While a good lawn care company prevents almost all of your crabgrass, the great ones won't charge you when several break through and pop up.
- Grub Protection & Guarantee - Grub control is like car insurance. You hope you never need it, however if something happens you'll sure be glad you have it. Once your lawn contracts grubs, it's pretty much dooms day for your lawn. Weed Pro uses Merit brand grub control from Bayer that provides the ultimate protection from this lawn killer. Lawn care companies that skip this treatment, or use an inferior product, could cost you more in the long run.
- Detailed Lawn Care Instructions - When you visit your doctor for a health appointment, he often provides detailed instructions with medication and an overall treatment plan. Following this plan gives your body the best chance to be healthy, and perform at it's best. This philosophy is similar when it comes to your lawn. Weed Pro will provide you a 14 Point Inspection that will give you detailed information on your lawn, and what you need to do to keep it looking great. It's a health care checkup from your lawn care physicians!
- Proactive Notification of Insects & Disease - During your 14 Point Inspection, our certified technicians will identify any fungi or insects that could be attacking your lawn. It's important that you understand no lawn care company can prevent these things, however the great ones not only tell you about issues, but suggest a course of action to correct them.
Not Sure Who To Hire For Your Lawn Care? Use Our Free Hiring Guide!
Caring for a lawn during summer, let alone the majority of the year can be a difficult task. That's why it's important to hire the right lawn care company to provide you with the expertise and care your lawn needs. But who should you hire? What besides a good price is important? With so many questions, it'd be great if there was a guide that told you what you need to know when hiring someone. Well... (drum roll please) there is! Weed Pro's Ultimate Lawn Care Hiring Guide will let you know what you need to look for when hiring someone. The best part is that it's yours absolutely FREE by clicking on the button below!
|Shaun Kanary has been a part of the Green Industry for the past 15 years. As the Director of Marketing for Weed Pro Lawn Care, a Cleveland and Columbus Lawn Care Service Provider, Shaun is a regular contributor to the Weed Pro Blog, and other industry magazine and blogs.
Shaun on Google+ Shaun on LinkedIn Shaun on Twitter