Flowers make great accents to your lawn by adding a pop of color and complimenting your lawn’s natural features. They come in many different sizes, cuts, and colors for you to mix and match. Some people have a flare for the creative side and have shared their creation on the social media outlet, Instagram. We have selected the top five spring flower ideas on Instagram to share with you in hopes of inspiring your own innovative spring flower style.
- Hanging baskets- This option is the perfect way to show off your spring flower collection without taking up any ground space.
- Colorful pots- Give your planters a splash of color by painting them a bright color this spring!
- Decorate the edge of your lawn- Surround the edge of your lawn with a planter with colorful spring flowers and solar-powered lanterns.
- Use different heights of flowers- Using flowers of different heights can add a dramatic affect and make the perfect addition to your next backyard party.
- Make a design- Now this one could get pretty tricky, but if it’s a success, it will truly be a breathtaking creation to show off to friends and family.
Give yourself your best lawn yet!
In lawn care, being late can mean the difference between a beautiful lawn, and one that is full of weeds. That's why we've laid out step-by-step everything you need to know when it comes to lawn care material and when to apply it for the month of April. The best part is that this guide is yours, absolutely FREE by clicking on the link below. If you're ready to compare prices for lawn care, make sure to visit our packages page to be able to compare apples to apples!