Lawn decorations enable you to have the aesthetic control over your lawn and compliment your lawn’s natural features. You can always go with more general spring decorations or go by the holiday. You know the saying, “everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day,” so give your lawn a makeover to show your Irish pride this St. Patrick’s Day with our top picks for lawn decorations.
- Shamrock Garden Flag- A shamrock garden flag is an inexpensive and easy to set-up option for your lawn this St. Patty’s Day.
- A Door Wreath- Although this isn’t on your lawn, this exterior decoration is a great addition to the outside of your home.
- Shamrock Lawn Art- Even if you can’t find any lucky four-leaf clovers, you can still make your own. This craft is as easy to make as it is cute.
- Decorative Garden Stones- Garden stones are a simple way to add a touch of this holiday’s spirit to your lawn. Simply paint these garden stones with your favorite St. Patrick’s Day design and place them in your flower beds. For an example, click here.
- Horseshoes- Horseshoes are traditionally a sign of good luck, so they make the perfect addition to your lawn’s decorations this March.
- St. Patrick’s Day Lawn Inflatable- Lawn inflatables are used many times of the year for various holidays and this one is no exception. This decoration is for the very enthusiastic homeowner, as they are a little expensive. Click here for an example.
Don’t Leave Your Lawn Up To Luck
In lawn care, being late can mean the difference between a beautiful lawn, and one that is full of weeds. That's why we've laid out step-by-step everything you need to know when it comes to lawn care material and when to apply it. The best part is that this guide is yours, absolutely FREE by clicking on the link below.