It is unclear how the rest of this winter will turn out, but the beginning of the season was one to remember with its unusually warm weather. Instead of snow this holiday season, we were surrounded by green lawns. This was a constant reminder that warm weather was upon us and Spring would soon be here. With Spring only a few months away, now is the best time to start thinking about your lawn’s needs. But what can you do now to prepare for the warm weather? Here is a simple checklist on what you can do now to save yourself time in Spring.
- Buying/Pricing Your Lawn Mower Now- Lawn mowers can be quite the investment, but purchasing one in the “off-season” could help you save money and avoid the lines. It also gives you a little extra time on finding the mower that is right you and your wallet.
- Look into Buying New Patio Furniture- Patio furniture helps you create a comfortable and inviting space where you can relax with friends and family. Does your patio furniture need reupholstered or completely updated? Now is the time to decide so you can enjoy your beautiful lawn outside sooner.
- Research the Do’s and Don’ts- Do you your research to avoid making a silly mistake that could cost you some serious green. Here are some commonly made spring lawn care mistakes.
- Give Your Shrubs a Makeover- Prune away the dead ends of your shrubs and bushes to allow for new growth to happen. In this article, you will learn more about how to do this.
- Take Inventory of Tools- Make sure that you have all of the tools you need to start off the season right. This will save you a lot of frustration and trips to the store later.
There’s No Time Like the Present - Download Our DIY Lawn Care Guide
In lawn care, being late can mean the difference between a beautiful lawn, and one that is full of weeds. That's why we've laid out step-by-step everything you need to know when it comes to lawn care material and when to apply it. The best part is that this guide is yours, absolutely FREE by clicking on the link below.