Expressing yourself through your lawn decorations is very similar to how people like to express themselves through their outfit or with jewlery. Finding the right decorations for your lawn is as important as it can be difficult. Accentuate and compliment your lawn’s natural features or provide a great conversation starter at your next party with one of our top must have decorations.
- Fountains- Fountains add a classic look to your lawn with the added pleasure of the soothing sounds of falling water. For examples of possible fountains to serve as the next addition to your back yard paradise, click here.
- Garden Art and Statues- Outdoor statues enable you to showcase your own unique style on your lawn. With these decorations in a variety of size, shapes, and colors- you can mix and match them to make your lawn your own.
- Bird Baths- This often inexpensive lawn care option helps create a timeless look to your lawn, while offering a great conversation piece to your lawn. Look at some great options here.
- Citronella Candles and Torches- These serve two purposes: to offer lighting in the evening and repel mosquitos and other pests.
- Planters- Show off your green thumb with some decorative planters to place around your patio and lawn.
- Patio Furniture- Your lawn serves as the perfect backdrop to host parties with family and friends. Now is the time to clean off your old furniture or look into purchasing some new additions.
- Garden-size decorations- Smaller decorations meant for your garden will give your lawn a hint of color and shine even on gloomy Ohio days.
Want to learn the next steps for your lawn’s care?
Not sure where to go from here in your preparations for the spring season? In lawn care, being late can mean the difference between a beautiful lawn, and one that is full of weeds. That's why we've laid out step-by-step everything you need to know when it comes to lawn care material and when to apply it. The best part is that this guide is yours, absolutely FREE by clicking on the link below.