You don’t have to host a party every day to make your backyard the center of fun with family and friends. Show off your beautiful lawn and make it the focus of the fun with a lawn game! We’ve picked out the top five summer lawn games so you can share in the fun and spend some time outdoors!
- Bean Bag Ladder Toss- Take your classic step ladder, label the rungs, and let the friendly competition begin by trying to get the most points by throwing bean bags between the rungs. For an example and other carnival game-themed ideas, check out this article.
- Yard Dominos- Take this classic game and put a spin on it. This is a DIY yard game that is fun for all ages. For full instructions, click here.
- Sponge Launch- For those days when the temperature gets a little too hot to handle, cool down with this fun backyard game- it’s sure to make a splash. For full instructions and other water game ideas, check out this article.
- Yard Yahtzee- Yahtzee is usually a game played inside when it is raining, but it could also be a great game to have fun in the sun. Plus, you can make it yourself, find out how here.
- Add a Chalkboard- While this isn’t technically on your lawn, from colorful art shows to games of Pictionary, a chalkboard on your deck or on the fence is sure to get the whole family outside. For more information, click here.
Want to make your lawn look its best?
Let us help you find the right lawn care expert for your lawn. This free guide will walk you through step-by-step everything you need to know when hiring a lawn care company. Learn what you need to look for by downloading your free guide below! If you're ready to compare prices for lawn care, make sure to visit our packages page to be able to compare apples to apples!