Right now, your lawn could seem like a complete mess of various hues of red, yellow, and orange. You miss your luscious green lawn and are looking forward to uncovering it from the blanket of leaves. There are a few things you should know before beginning this task. Weed Pro has the top tips and tricks for you today!
- Clear the walkways- Start with the walkways to avoid people tracking leaves all over the house.
- Small sweeps- Several small sweeps are much better than less long sweeps. You’ll trap more leaves this way.
- Use a tarp- By using a tarp instead of a wheelbarrow, it will save you a lot of bending and you can just drag it around the yard. Plus, if you need to take a break, just fold the tarp over to protect the leaves from the wind.
- Wait if rain- Don’t try and attempt to rake wet leaves, it will be more trouble than what it is worth.
- Mulch if you can- Especially if you have a large yard, it might be easiest to use a riding lawn mower to mulch the leaves instead. To learn more about this time-efficient option, click here.
Let weed Pro help you prepare your lawn for winter!
Weed Pro’s team of professionals are here to help you through every step of the way! Here is the link to our packages page to learn more about what we offer or you can get a FREE estimate now! Just click below to get your FREE estimate today to help make your lawn look better tomorrow!