We see it everywhere and it plays many roles in our daily life, but do you know just how essential Turfgrass is? Adding value to our country's communities, this landscape plant is the most beneficial, economical, and widespread in the country. You see it everywhere from golf courses to recreational sport fields to your own back yard, it's time to learn what Turf Grass is all about!Check out this video to learn more:
Did you catch that?
Now that you've watched the video, here are a couple main points on why Turfgrass is so amazing in case you missed them!
- Turfgrass covers 46.5 acres of U.S. soil
- Cleans air pollution by converting Carbon Dioxide to Oxygen (a 50' by 50' lawn provides enough oxygen for a family of four)
- The 1930's Dust Bowl would not have happened if there was healthy Turfgrass
- A lawn with healthy Turfgrass can increase the value of a home up to $1,500
- A half of a million men and women make a living caring for this plant
- It is safer to play on for children and helps to prevent sport injuries
- First permanent vegetation after destruction
Want the next steps for your lawn’s care?
In lawn care, being late can mean the difference between a beautiful lawn, and one that is full of weeds. That's why we've laid out step-by-step everything you need to know when it comes to lawn care material and when to apply it. The best part is that this guide is yours, absolutely FREE by clicking on the link below. Or for more information on our plans and prices, click here.