Join our exciting and growing organization! Our Cleveland branches are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team.
This position is responsible for servicing a territory of residential and commercial customers providing professional lawn care applications with a focus on excellent customer service. Lawn care experience is not necessary; as Weed Pro provides a thorough training program and continuing educational opportunities.
- High School graduate
- Previous lawn care experience is preferred but not required
- Customer service experience is preferred but not required
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of using a computer is required
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License with less than 4 points
- Willing to work in various weather conditions
- Able to work in a fast paced and results oriented environment
Responsiblities will include:
- Upholding a professional image
- Providing high quality customer service and communication
- Diagnosing and communicating agronomic and/or horticultural issues
- Ongoing company provided and ODA training
- Proper adherence to safetly precautions
- Proper application techniques in compliance with ODA rules and company standards
- Proper and accurate paperwork completion
- Proper data entry into computer system
- Maintaining clean and efficient vehicle and equipment
- Vehicle loading
- Shop maintenance
Only quality-minded, honest people need apply. This seasonal position requires a 7am start time, Saturdays as needed, and offers overtime opportunities. Excellent company to work for with medical/dental benefits available, retirement plan, paid vacation and paid holidays (after probationary period).
To inquire about this position, please fill out the form on the right.
"I appreciate working with other like-minded individuals and we truly are a family. Weed Pro is a lawn care company that cares about it's customers and employees. The team atmosphere allows you to work together towards a common view. I truly love working here!"
Zach Fabian, Customer Service Manager
"I really enjoy my employment at Weed – Pro because they are so family oriented. I Love the fact that Weed-Pro not only cares about me as an employee but for my family as well through our company outings and bonus perks. I thoroughly enjoy seeing the and anticipating the aspect of moving forward in the company. Not only in the field but the office as well."
Tim Patrick, Lawn Care Technician
"I enjoy working at weed-pro for many reasons. I really enjoy working with the motivated, driven leaders of our company that give recognition and reward you for hard work. Working outside and interacting with homeowners to solve their problems and make their lawns looks nice while being able to be outside during the beautiful days of summer is the best part of working with Weed-Pro"
Stefan Moody, Lawn Care Technician