The Plant Health Care Program
Weed Pro's Plant Health Care Program provides everything your trees & shrubs need to grow strong and healthy throughout the season.
Our Tree & Shrub Program proudly uses Holganix, a product that is a 100% organic bio-nutritional product which assists in strong plants and resistance towards any diseases or possible insect damage by building up the microbiological life in and around your landscaping, which in turn helps promote root development and nutrient uptake. This helps to create healthier trees and shrubs, creating a nutrient rich environment for the plants to grow in.
Our Plant Health Care Program features the following treatments:
- One (1) Spring Dormant Oil Application - This treatment is a mixture of oils that when applied kills any hibernating insects that have camped out in your trees & shrubs over the winter. Once infested, these insects can harm or even kill your plants.
- Four (4) Insect & Disease Sprays - These multiple treatments are scheduled throughout the year to combat each season's most active insects and prevalent fungi. These applications treat any existing problems in addition to preventing future issues.
- One (1) Fall Dormant Oil Application - This treatment is a mixture of oils that when applied prevents insects from preparing to hibernate in your trees and shrubs over the winter.
- One (1) Fall Deep Root Feeding - A mixture of nutrients injected directly into the soil for roots to absorb, this treatment feeds your roots for the entire year, allowing your plant to better handle stress and drought all year long.
- One (1) Pre-Winterization Treatment - This treatment protects your trees & shrubs from the harsh, Ohio winters and prevents dry and brittle plants at the end of the season.